Full-Time Employment Opening: Driver Operator
Durham Highway Fire Dept. has opened an application process for full-time Driver Operator working rotating 24 hour shifts (A, B, C).
Starting Salary Range: $43,992 annually – Competitive benefits package including enrollment in the State Retirement System.
- High School graduate or GED
- Must be 21 years of age prior to the application
- Must be North Carolina Driver Ops- Pumps certified
- Must be North Carolina Emergency Vehicle Driver certified
- Must be North Carolina Firefighter II certified
- Must be North Carolina EMT-B certified
- Must be North Carolina Hazardous Materials certified
- Must be NIMS ICS 100, 200, 700, 701, 704, and 800 certified
January 31, 2022
Please submit a Resume, Cover Letter, and All Applicable Certifications to:
Chief David McNulty
Durham Highway Fire Department
11905 Norwood Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27613
Applicant Selection Process
- Qualified applicants must complete a physical assessment and an oral interview.
- Complete background investigation
- Pass an established medical physical exam and drug screening